New York City, NY
When applying, please reference position and location in the subject line.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of cable and broadcast industry including research on key metrics such as ION distribution and channel position among key providers (cable/telco/DBS providers).
- Analyze monthly billing reports for any discrepancies and manage Affiliate Management Software database (Medea).
- Generate and provide analysis on quarterly distribution reports for ION, Qubo and ION Life.
- Generate spreadsheets and powerpoint presentations based on analysis of key data.
- Department liaison with Accounting and Affiliates for all billing related issues.
- Contract administration for broadcast and cable including but not limited to sending contracts to affiliates, tracking expirations dates, compliance with terms, managing contract database (Records Studio) and coordination with corporate legal.
- Manage the relationship and communications between small cable & broadcasting affiliates and ION (new distribution & renewal of existing agreements).
- Facilitate, maintain & create research reports and supply necessary data to various departments.
- Create ad hoc presentations and reports as needed.
- Support members of the cable team and work to ensure that departmental goals are achieved.
- Manage the distribution portal.
- Light travel to cable events.
- Must be proficient in both excel and powerpoint.
- Must be a team player with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize duties.
- Must have good analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Must have strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications (including Excel and PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook
- Good presentation skills
- Experience with Nielsen Focus or Media Census reports a plus.
March 5, 2013
Equal opportunity employer